About Me

lover of Jesus, wife to an amazing, witty, hilarious, smart and talented man, mommy to a silly fur-baby, daughter to awesome parents, sister to the best siblings, and aunt to some wonderful kiddos. striving to live life to the fullest and according to God's word.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

for my mommy-dear

My mother said it's time for me to start posting again, so here you go, Mom.

The week that we were moving, we found out that we're expecting!!!  We announced to our family and friends pretty early on, because I was suffering from morning sickness all day, every day, and knew that someone would eventually figure it out.  :)  I was only 7 weeks along in this picture.


I'm finally starting to show a little, which is exciting!  The bigger my belly gets, the more real it seems.  I'm 15 weeks, 3 days now and the all day "morning" sickness is finally starting to subside.  Maybe I can actually put on some weight instead of lose it now (not a problem I thought I would ever have).



I'm hoping that now that I'm starting to feel better, maybe I can get out and explore our new city!  The last 11 weeks, I've been too miserable to do anything!  My sweet husband has been so great...cleaning the house, cooking dinner, always taking care of me, even though he's working full time and I'm not.  He's also been driving us back and forth to Thomasville and/or Wakulla almost every weekend.  I'm very blessed.  It's been a crazy busy season for us!  There has been something going on every weekend since we moved that we've had to go back home for.  Mother's Day, birthdays, Father's Day, etc.  Mako enjoys taking trips.  :)


My bestie got engaged and is getting married in a little over two weeks!  Ah!  I'm so so excited for her and can't wait to stand beside her as she commits her love to the man of her dreams!  We're having her lingerie shower this weekend and I'm stressing a little.  Because I've been so sick, I've been procrastinating and still have so much to do to prepare!  It will all work out though and I'm sure it will be fun.

Let's see...I can't think of any other new information at the time.

Yep.  That's about it for now!

Love,
Bee

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Thank you. I feel much better now. :-)

Brittany said...

you're so welcome!