About Me

lover of Jesus, wife to an amazing, witty, hilarious, smart and talented man, mommy to a silly fur-baby, daughter to awesome parents, sister to the best siblings, and aunt to some wonderful kiddos. striving to live life to the fullest and according to God's word.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

bestie

today is a special day.  it's my bestie's birthday.  charley (no, that's not short for charlotte) is one of the most selfless people i know.  she is always doing things for other people, never asking for anything in return.  she's loving, generous, caring, funny, smart, and beautiful.  she's got such a big heart.  she has been there for me through some of the darkest times of my life...she's always encouraged me and always prays for me.  when i don't believe in myself, she does.  if any person deserves to have all of their birthday wishes come true, it's this girl!  happy birthday charley!!!  i love you!

No comments: