About Me

lover of Jesus, wife to an amazing, witty, hilarious, smart and talented man, mommy to a silly fur-baby, daughter to awesome parents, sister to the best siblings, and aunt to some wonderful kiddos. striving to live life to the fullest and according to God's word.

Monday, December 31, 2012

ringing in the new year

i hope everyone had a wonderful christmas!  ours was filled with lots of love and laughter and tons of time spent with our families.  as always, it ended too soon and i'm sad to have to put away my christmas decorations already.

as the new year approaches, i'm reflecting on this past year and all of the opportunities and experiences it gave me.  2012 was my favorite year because i married my best friend; the past 7 months have been the most wonderful and the most difficult and trying times of my life.  they weren't kidding when they said the first year is hard.  even when you've been together for 8 years already, getting married and moving in with someone is not an easy adjustment.  i won't pretend that our marriage is perfect, or that we are always pleasant with each other and never fight...those closest to us would know i was lying anyway.  but, i wouldn't change it for the world.  i'm so happy to have found my perfect man, the one God created just for me.  and i'm excited to find out what 2013 has in store for us!

No comments: