About Me

lover of Jesus, wife to an amazing, witty, hilarious, smart and talented man, mommy to a silly fur-baby, daughter to awesome parents, sister to the best siblings, and aunt to some wonderful kiddos. striving to live life to the fullest and according to God's word.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

weekend plans

this weekend is going to be slam full of goodness!  tonight, a trip to atlanta with my girls until saturday.  although, i am going to miss my husband.  this will be the first time since we got married that i've been away from him overnight.  i have to admit, i'm a little sad to think about not getting to cuddle him for 2 days (yeah, i know...someone call the wambulance), BUT...i definitely know that i'm going to have a blast!

sunday, church with my family, where i'll get to hear my daddy and sissy sing together for the first time in a long time!  i love it when they sing.  it makes my heart happy.

then, an afternoon with my dad's extended family!  white elephant gift exchange, babies galore, yummy food, and lots of laughs to be had and love to share!

finally, monday and tuesday will be spent with my family and tyler's.  i think that's why this is my favorite time of year.  thanksgiving and christmas are the best holidays because it's filled with family time, and i just can't get enough!

so, obviously, i won't be blogging for the rest of the week.  i'm unplugging so that i can enjoy my vacation and Christmas with my family and friends.

 
[notice the lack of christmas presents up there under my tree. as of last night, there are now 7 wrapped gifts. yay us! this picture was actually taken before i was even finished decorating it. :)]

1 comment:

Janna Renee said...

Sounds like y'all had a lot of fun planned! Merry Christmas! Xoxo